Best Manual jack Plate of 2019 – Controlling your Boat will now be easy!
A manual jack plate works to lift the engine to make way for the propeller. The propeller then comes close to the water line and eliminates drag. As a result, the boat moves faster.
A few other advantages are:
- Easy control even in shallow waters
- Fuel economy
- Easy adjustment of the propeller
- Easy adjustment of the height of the engine to suit your requirements
Best Manual jack Plate
Manual jack plates are important tools that make boating easy and fun. The best part is that you can install them yourself and enjoy controlling your boat without a hindrance. Since it is in demand, manufacturers have come up with a variety of options for us to pick from. In our list, we shall cover the best manual jack plate of 2019 and get into the details as well. This will enable you to fast-forward your search and get to the cart in record time! What are you waiting for? Explore our list now!
1. T-H Marine 65012 CMC Manual Jack Plate
This one-piece design from T-H Marine offers a reliable 5-inch vertical adjustment. It comes with a variety of features such as those listed below:
- It is made out of 6061 T6 extruded aluminum alloy.
- It has stainless steel fasteners, which promise durability and strength.
- The adjustment screw is located in the center to ensure positive alignment.
- It fits the BIA bolt pattern.
- You don’t have to worry about cavitation even during turns.
- It is very easy to install and adjust and lasts for years, even when used in salt water.
2. 5.5-inch Set Back CMC Manual Power-Lift Transom Jack Plate 65012
Here’s another classic one-piece design for you! This particular jack plate offers a 5-inch vertical adjustment as well. But, it has quite a few unique features too. Let’s find out what they are:
- It allows a 5 ½ inch set back.
- Its fasteners are made with stainless steel.
- The screw adjustment is located in the center.
- You can use it with the utmost ease without worrying about making any modifications in your boat. A few tools, in fact, require you to drill holes, but this one eliminates the hassle altogether.
- The manual jack plate has been designed specifically for small motors such as V6 300 HP.
- You can make minor adjustments on the water as well.
3. CMC Manual Jack Plate with 10” Set Back 61012
If you are looking for a large set back than the ones we already mentioned, this is the manual jack plate for you. It comes with 5 ½ and 10-inch set backs from Transom for you to choose from. Below are a few more highlights:
- The fasteners promise durability and reliability thanks to their stainless steel build.
- The entire manual jack plate is made with extruded aluminum alloy (6061 T6).
- It allows a vertical adjustment of 5 inches.
- It is perfect for V6 outboards.
- It allows a vertical adjustment of up to 5 inches.
- The screw facilitates positive alignment thanks to its central positioning.
- It is rated for up to 300 hp.
4. T-H Marine Z-Lock Manual Jack Plate
Available in multiple sizes, with the 6-inch jack plate being the most bought, the T-H Marine Z-Lock Manual Jack Plate is one of the most popular jack plates today. It has a great number of impressive features that bring it to the top. Let’s take a look at a few of them.
- It offers a 6-inch vertical lift.
- The set back is also 6 inches.
- It has 3 locking screws.
- It is very easy to install, and it is also easily adjustable.
- All you have to do while purchasing the jack plate is checking the specs of your boat so that you buy the right one. The bolt patterns have to be right for it to fit accurately.
5. T-H Marine Supply Pro Hi Jacker Jack Plate
We are going to end strongly with this solid manual jack plate. It can last easily for 2 decades without any problems at all! Just remember to check compatibility with your boat before making the purchase. Listed below are a few of its features:
- It is rated for a maximum of 150 hp, but many users say it works just as fine at 200 and 300 hp. We, however, advise that you exercise caution if you have anything beyond 150 hp.
- The jack plate has a width of around 38 cm.
- It has a solid, reliable structure.
- The screw is mounted in the middle to allow easy, hassle-free adjustment.
- It is one of the most affordable ones on our list and definitely worth a shot. If you don’t like it, you can always request an exchange or return it.
There is absolutely no doubt that a manual jack plate will make boating fun and more efficient than ever before. You just need to buy the right one! All the options on our list are best sellers and proven to be efficient. So, like we said before, choose your favorite and buy it immediately! If you have any doubts or concerns about any of these, don’t hesitate to ask us through comments. We are also always open to suggestions.